Health Behavior and Health Education (HBHE)
SciMetrika offers expertise in researching behavioral, social, and interpersonal factors to understand and document how human behavior influences health status. The HBHE team also offers the development of health communication materials designed to advance human health.
Our HBBE staff includes behavioral scientists and health educators who apply their diverse experience and utilize approaches grounded in behavioral and educational theory to promote health and prevent disease.
SciMetrika has served a wide variety of governmental and private customers, placing emphasis on technical proficiency, sound scientific design, and best practices. We are known for our attention to detail and our responsive customer service.
SciMetrika’s HBHE capabilities include:
- Formative research
- Feasibility studies
- Needs and resources assessments
- Capacity building
- Pilot testing studies
- Systematic literature reviews and meta analyses
- Data collection strategies
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Community outreach and education
- Health communication and information dissemination
- Meeting facilitation
- Instrument and tool development
- Scientific report and manuscript writing & preparation