Our environmental science experts employ a unique understanding about the physical sciences, health sciences, engineering, and policy to promote health at the population level. They possess in-depth knowledge of the chemical, biological, toxicological, and physical aspects of environmental and engineered processes. They also provide a thorough understanding of the social, political, and legal considerations involved in managing the quality of our water, soil, and air resources.
SciMetrika’s environmental scientists are experts in performing risk assessments from exposure to air pollutants and in assessing air quality, as well as the management of research and technical projects. Our environmental scientists have extensive experience in the conduct of indoor and outdoor exposure assessment, ambient air quality data analysis, and probability modeling of air quality data, health risks of pesticides and interpretation of biological data.
SciMetrika’s environmental science capabilities include:
- Conduct environmental health studies
- Exposure and health risk assessments
- Risk modeling
- Design of laboratory and environmental health field studies
- Personal monitoring and statistical survey design
- Data collection, analysis and management
- Critical analysis of toxicological, environmental, and health data
- Statistical analysis
- Scientific reports
- Manuscript writing and preparation
- Dissemination of findings